Monday, October 1, 2018

About Me

Online Quiz 1 Result: I got Disaffected Democrat.
Civic Literacy Quiz: I got 7/10, so it ranked me as a Tribune
Current Events Quiz: I got 6/10

My view of politics is probably undergoing a transformation at the moment. I'm unsure if it's big or small. I used to go through life avoiding politics. Many people around me growing up sounded uninterested, so I followed their course of action -none. Looking back, I know I had interest in politics and government, but much of what I'd found was incredibly disheartening, and frankly made me sad. Ignorance is bliss, so that has somewhat been my approach to politics. I'd say I'm vaguely aware of a few things, but for the most part I've avoided political matters. Im taking this class for credit, but these are interesting times we are in and I'm ready to learn a thing or two that may help me understand it all better.




andy dwyer i have no idea what im doing GIF

No comments:

Post a Comment